Monday, November 10, 2008

Workin' in the Shop

Yesterday afternoon Daniel decided to finish painting the bed of his truck. He started the sides last weekend but still lacked the back end. Cooder loves to be working anywhere that Daniel is so when he found out he was planning this for his afternoon, Cooder rushed to his room to throw on his "gettin' dirty" clothes! He was most excited when Daniel gave him his very own hammer, his first "real tool" ever! He made plans to collect as many tools as possible to pass on to his kids someday. You probably think I was refering to Daniel on that last comment but I wasn't. It was Cooder that said it! Out of the mouths of babes, I tell ya'! Well Daniel needed to do some work on the truck before applying the paint and with his little helper by his side, he got started. A little welding here, some sanding and taping there and before I knew it the paint was ready! Cooder had a chance to use his new hammer when Daniel set up a board and a few nails and said get after it! Although the weather turned cold fast, we all had fun and the truck is ready for winter! If you haven't noticed by now, we love our weekends!!!

No comments: